On-site Service Options
Best Service Guaranteed!
We recognise you’re busy running your business, which is why we come to you and take the hassle out of maintaining and restocking your first aid kits. This means you are always prepared in the event of an emergency, and you are meeting your legal requirements to have well equipped first aid facilities available to your workers at all times. Accidental can schedule regular First Aid Replenishment site visits, as often as every month, quarterly or half yearly. On these visits, we will:
- check first aid kits are adequately identified to assist in easily locating first aid equipment and facilities,
- dust, tidy and organise first aid kits,
- ensure that items are in good working order, have not deteriorated and are within their expiry dates and that sterile products are sealed and have not been tampered with.*
- ensure the kit contains a complete set of the required items * specific to workplace’s needs, and replenish required items with our range of colour-coded workplace first aid products.
The Environmental Protection Authority (EPA) enforces Risk Minimisation by Spill Control. The occupier must ensure that provision is made for spill containment that will, as far as practicable, contain within the occupier’s facility or location of spill or leak of stated dangerous goods or combustible liquids. Heavy penalties are imposed upon failure to meet these requirements (source: QLD Dangerous Goods Safety Management Regulation 2001). Our range of Sorbents & Spill Containment products can assist you in meeting your obligations to provide a safe environment for your employees, protect your local environment and minimise your liability in the event of accidental spills. We also offer a range of environmentally friendly sorbents which is made from recycled cellulose and is up to 50% more absorbent. Sorbent products also ensure that the source of leaks, drips and spills are wiped clean allowing you to keep work areas “under control” and reduce liability. Accidental can schedule regular Spill Kit Replenishment visits, as often as every month, quarterly, or half yearly. On these visits, we will:
- Assist you to ensure that your spill kits meet your Workplace’s individual requirements,
- check your spill kits for any used or soiled sorbents, * All soiled absorbents left on site.
- replenish any spill products required, and
- ensure that spill stations are adequately identified and easily accessible in the event of a spill.